Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The way forward for yk4c.

Goals
  • To establish an effectivecommunication among the youths i kibera.
  • Change the face of kibera by empowering youths politically and socially.
  • Help youths improve on their skills and talents i.e through drama.
  • To add voice on matters of national interest.
STRATEGY
  • Have an effective communication amongest our members.
  • Improve on the number of our members by bringing in more quality individuals.
  • Every member participating fully during our meetings.
  • Storing our data in the computer and selling our name via the Internet.
  • Have outsiders in the club who will contribute to its development.
  • Every member should have at least a computer semi litrate.
  • Those in posts should act as an example to others and should participate fully.
  • Time management among members.
  • Avoid unneccecary absenteeism.

1 comment:

  1. I am very impressed with this! Great job guys! I believe YK4C has fantastic goals and you will definitely reach them! Keep the hard work up. I miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete